For over 30 years, TESCORP has been a leader in specialized engineered solutions for vent gas emissions for both the oilfield and process industries. Our designs are completely proprietary, specific to the application, the type of gases to be recovered, and the environmental conditions or specifications. Our solutions for customers have covered applications ranging from high vacuum systems with pressures to below 10 torr to very high pressure wet and corrosive gases in the pressure ranges in excess of 5000 psi. Our systems have been utilized in extreme environments from the hot and humid jungles of South America to -40 degree artic temperatures and conditions of North Dakota and Alaska.
We are now pleased to expand our services and expertise to a standard line of products specifically designed to meet your needs of the oilfield – for economical and efficient vapor emission systems and standard field gas applications of process gas collection and stock tank vapor recovery. These are sophisticated, intricate designs with efficiency and speed for the ordering process baked in.
- Specifically designed for saturated “wet” gases that have been problematic for many compressor applications. The VentMaster line of compression systems are all designed to accept saturated gases and to add “super heat” in the compression cycle to maintain temperature in excess of dewpoint and therefore eliminate any chance of condensation within the compression process. All VentMaster systems feature compressor systems of either reciprocating or rotary vane compressors, specifically designed for saturated gas applications. All gas condensation is accomplished in the inter-cooler or after-cooler sections of the system with post two-phase separation specifically designed for these gases and liquid content.
- Specifically designed for easy installation and operation in all oilfield environments.
- Designed for application and adaption to all existing oilfield environments from extreme hot to extreme cold application e.g. ASME, ANSI and NEC for safe field installation and operation.
- All VentMaster Vapor Recovery Units are constructed with environmental equipment enclosures to protect the equipment from the elements and to provide acoustic noise dampening for better environmental and personnel protection.
- Designed for ease of maintenance and standard field service.
- The VentMaster line of products are designed for the most common gas volumes and required pressures found in the typical oilfield applications – from stock tank vapors, flash gas flows, and new EPA requirement for compressor and system leaked vent gases. With the TESCORP-constructed PLC control panel, with pre-programmed different logic algorithms, the VentMaster systems are easily configured to operate at various pressures and flows as may be needed to meet various site operations.
- With standard optional components that are specifically designed and constructed to compliment the VentMaster systems, the units are “plug & play” with little customer required components or engineering in order to install and operate.