Vapor Recovery Systems
TESCORP VentMaster VRU Products
Utilizing the many decades of experience and in-house expertise that TESCORP has accumulated, we have designed a standardized product line of Vapor Recovery Products for the standard field gas applications of process gas collection and stock tank vapor recovery. The VentMaster line is specifically designed and constructed to meet the following design and application criteria:
- Specifically designed for vapor recovery on saturated “wet” gases that have been problematic for many compressor applications. The VentMaster line of compression systems are all designed to accept saturated gases and to add “super heat” in the compression cycle to maintain temperature in excess of dewpoint and therefore eliminate any chance of condensation within the compression process. All VentMaster systems are designed with compressor systems of either reciprocating or rotary vane compressors, specifically designed for saturated gas applications. All gas condensation is accomplished in the inter-cooler or after-cooler sections of the system with post two-phase separation specifically designed for these gases and liquid content.
- Specifically designed for easy installation and operation in all oilfield & plant environments. The TESCORP VentMaster series is designed and constructed to be a standardized system utilizing commonality of parts and systems for quick deliveries and a low cost purchase and installation.
Vapor Recovery Unit Design Features:
- All gas condensation is accomplished in the inter-cooler or after-cooler sections of the system with post 2-phase separation specifically designed for these gases and liquid content.
- Designed for all existing oilfield environments from extreme hot to extreme cold application. All VentMaster Vapor Recovery Units are constructed with environmental equipment enclosures to protect the equipment from the elements and to provide acoustic noise dampening for better environmental and personnel protection.
- The units are all constructed per applicable code, i.e. ASME, ANSI and NEC for safe field installation and operation.
- All maintenance items are designed to be easily accessible to the operator through enclosure doors or removable panels.
- The TESCORP-constructed PLC control panel with preprogrammed logic algorithms allows the VentMaster systems to be easily configured to operate at various pressures and flows as may be needed to meet various emission applications.
Standard Vapor Recovery Accessories:
- Matching motor control centers with all properly sized and programmed VFD’s, accessory motor starters and logic.
- Optional “artic” cold weather heaters and heat tracing.
- Optional capacity control valves and logic.
- Optional unit paralleling and lead/lag controls for multiple unit operations.
- Optional downstream gas accessories that are designed to complement the gas system.
- Air-cooled convection gas condensers.
- Gas/condensate demisters for final gas polishing of entrained liquids.